Covenant Technology Partners is a US based Microsoft Partner, management and technology consulting and Managed Services firm specializing in helping our clients through innovative use of Microsoft technologies. Our team members grow in an energetic, team-oriented, and entrepreneurial-minded firm with challenging consulting projects and Managed Services engagements. Covenant attracts highly qualified and diverse professionals nationwide with the right combination of business, technical and creative skills. Our consultants are motivated to make a personal impact on the firm’s growth and success and their personal careers.
The work location for this role is flexible if approved by Covenant except this position may not be performed remotely from Colorado and California.
The D365 Business Central Senior Functional Consultant will be responsible for providing functional expertise implementing Business Central. The Business Central Senior Functional Consultant will feel at ease crafting a scalable solution that defines the functional requirements for Covenant’s clients. Knowledge in the latest modern platform techniques and prior experience in the “Success by Design” framework is a plus.
- Acts as a liaison between client, technical and functional resources, with the ability to thrive in a team atmosphere.
- Responsible for the delivery of Dynamics 365 NAV / Business Central consulting services. Consulting services may be projects, or managed services.
- Elicits and manages requirements from clients, defines project scope and develops project estimates.
- Collaborates with BC Team to develop and present functional proposals to Covenant’s clients.
- Partners with Competency Managers, Project Managers and Leadership Teams to staff project teams.
- Monitors the performance of all Covenant project staff and partners on engagements.
- Communicates with project teams, clients, client managers, and others to achieve client and Covenant objectives.
- Acting as part of the management team within Business Applications, serves as a member of the local leadership team. In that capacity the architect contributes to the business plan, local operations and service offering development.
Education, License or Certification:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Information Systems, or equivalent proven work experience
- Demonstrated business management and staff leadership skills, with the ability to influence and build consensus as a Team.
- Excellent client communication and engagement management skills with the ability to drive the engagement lifecycle from inception to completion. Furthermore, solution and methodology knowledge are required.
- Ability to facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics 365 NAV/Business Central core modules.
- Ability to design, configure test scripts and test core/customizations in Dynamics 365 NAV/BC modules.
- Minimum of 5+ years Microsoft D365-NAV/BC including deep functional experience in Financials, “Procure to Pay” and “Order to Cash”, Supply Chain Management, WMS, and Assembly, Manufacturing and Job background, client/project management, high-end professional services business development or relevant management experience preferred.
- 10 plus Full Lifecycles implementing Dynamics D365 NAV / Business Central using the Microsoft Sure Step Methodology and Success by Design Methodology, of which 5 implementations must be utilizing the latest Business Central SaaS (Cloud) solution.
- Business Central – Financial expertise including Bank Reconciliations, Data Exchange, Financial Reports, Tax Setup, Fixed Assets, Cashflow statements & forecasts, GL budgets, Cost Accounting knowledge a Plus.
- Proficient in US GAAP.
- Microsoft Certified Business Central Functional Consultant (Associate) a plus.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience is required.
We foster diversity, in part, by imposing a strict policy of non-discrimination. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or other status protected by the law.
We value the unique skills and experiences that veterans and separated service members bring to our workforce. While serving our country you have gained skills such as leadership, flexibility, and agility, which will help to make you successful here. We are dedicated to supporting military families and ensuring that we provide a welcoming environment for our country’s heroes. We hope you consider joining the Covenant family.
Covenant is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Covenant will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Functional Expertise: Exercises independent judgment and applies in-depth knowledge and expertise to solve complex/technical problems across work groups; accountable for developing and recommending solutions.
- Interpersonal: Develops effective working relationships across Covenant; directs team efforts by providing technical/process expertise and guidance.
- Leadership/Change: Demonstrates leadership by encouraging integrity and ethical behavior; supports business goals, change initiatives, and development through coaching and mentoring.
- Business: Understands how Covenant business objectives relate to the business unit, and how own performance objectives align with business unit objectives
- Communications: Effective in a variety of communication settings, developing and delivering effective communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of various audiences; possesses the ability to effectively communicate to all levels of the organization.
- Cultivates Innovation: Continuously searching to create new and better ways for Covenant to be successful; takes creative ideas and puts them into practice.
- Technology: Proficient in using multiple software programs and web-based applications such as e-mail, Microsoft Office Suite products, internet browsers, etc. Other technology competencies as directed by Qualifications recommendations.
Drug-Free Working Environment