Microsoft Power Platform
Power Virtual Agents
Stay connected and accomplish more together with Microsoft Teams Meetings, where you can Chat, Meet, Call and Collaborate! Microsoft Teams delivers a unique end-to-end meeting experience that brings back the human element of face-to-face interaction while helping people stay focused before, during, and after the meeting.
New features include: Video Conferencing, Screen Sharing, Custom Backgrounds, Together Mode, File Sharing, Apps and Workflows, Market Availability, Privacy and Security.
Turn Microsoft Teams or Skype for Business Online into a powerful telephone system by replacing your traditional telephone provider that can be costly to manage. Phone System is Microsoft’s technology for enabling call control and Private Branch Exchange (PBX) capabilities in the Microsoft 365 or Office 365 cloud with Microsoft Teams. Phone System works with Teams or Skype for Business clients and certified devices. Phone System allows you to replace your existing PBX system with a set of features directly delivered from Microsoft 365 or Office 365.
By doing this, you still can set up both toll and toll-free numbers, call menus, and audio conferencing to host meetings. You also have the option to give employees their own phone number so they can receive calls directly. Calls between users in your organization are handled internally within Phone System, and never go to the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN). This applies to calls between users in your organization located in different geographical areas, removing long-distance costs on these internal calls. Because this is part of Teams, anyone can turn their PC or mobile device into a phone!
- Harvest: Intelligently analyze, discover, reuse, search, dispose of content
- Create: Create, collect, and classify the documents you need to get work done
- Coordinate: Share, discuss, and coauthor content using groups, metadata, taxonomy, Teams, Flow, and PowerApps
- Protect: Manage compliance and reduce risk with lifecycle, information architecture, auditing, rights management, and eDiscovery
Microsoft Sharepoint Syntex
- Use advanced AI and machine teaching to amplify human experiences
- Automate content processing
- Transform content into knowledge