Microsoft has released the 2023 release wave 2 for Dynamics 365 Business Central. This release covers all new functionalities planned to be delivered to market from October 2023 to March 2024.
- Improved Copilot capabilities: Copilot now provides more capabilities for people to optimize their processes and complete tasks faster. Developers are already enjoying Copilot in Visual Studio Code and the AL experience, and there’s more to come in that area.
- Improved financial data consolidation: The ability to consolidate financial data and engage in intercompany partnerships for multiple companies in multiple Business Central environments has been improved.
- Reduced onboarding time: The time it takes to onboard new customers has been reduced.
- Automated regulatory tasks: Organizations can focus on their primary business while staying compliant with various government regulations by automating regulatory tasks.
- Improved usability: This release boosts efficiency when working with lines on documents by introducing key tips for faster keyboard access. A new capability has also been introduced that lets you peek at editable fields for quicker insight into data without having to drill down.
- Improved Power Platform integration: It’s easier to set up workflows in Business Central. Microsoft is delivering templates that support more scenarios out of the box, so that you can automate more processes to be more productive. Additionally, you can consume business events with the Business Central Power Automate connector.
Also, check out Microsoft’s vides that take a deep dive into all the features: Teaser for the Business Central Launch Event (2023 release wave 2) – YouTube
For more information on this, please reach out to Lynn Glatt at LGlatt@mailctp.com or visit our website: Dynamics 365 Business Central – Covenant Technology Partners